Links to Recipe Sites
Since I almost never cook, I'm not sure why I have this page... mainly for that emergency when I have to find something to fix and serve, I guess. Also, I'd like to start cooking again... if I can ever find the time.
RECIPES * WEIGHT WATCHERS * NUTRITION INO
- SOAR: The Searchable Online Archive of Recipes at Recipe Source is a great place to start. If you use it a lot, click the button to give a donation to support it. I gave up on the About.com page because there were so many ads, so it makes sense to support a site with no ads.
- Carnegie Mellon sponsors a Recipe Archive.
- AllRecipes.com -- and their vegetarian collection.
- VegWeb for more vegetarian recipes... and VegCooking has a section on dining out.
- Kitchen Parade: see also their Weight Watchers recipes
And speaking of Weight Watchers...
- Weight Watcher Recipes.com-- also has a point calculator
- Dotti's Restaurans A-Z (with Weight Watcher points for foods)
- Weight Watchers Point Calculator
- Generic foods: Weight Watcher point chart
- Health Discovery: A Weight Watchers Support Site
-- they have a dining out guide and recipes
- Calorie King
- Fast Food Nutrition data (you don't want to know)
- Search by food or restaurant at The Daily Plate
- Calorie Lab
Back to my Home Page
this page last updated October 10, 2008